GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 08-09, 2018
1. Which state has become the first Indian state to adopt a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for determining brain death cases?
2. Which state has bagged the ‘State of the Year’ Award under the ‘business leader’ category at the India Business Leader Awards (IBLA) event?
3. Which state is hosting the 8th Regional 3R Forum in Asia and Pacific?
4. E N Rammohan, who passed away recently, was the former director of which Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)?
5. The joint military exercise “Desert Tiger 5” was held between UAE & which country?
6. Who will be honoured with the 2018 Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Award?
7. Which state government has launched mobile app Bi-lingual ‘Uzhavan’ for farmers?
8. Which state hosted the first meeting of NITI Forum for North East?
9. The Maharashtra government has tied up with which philanthropic organisation to finance tribal women’s poultry company?
10. India has clinched its first-ever gold in badminton mixed-team event at the 21st Commonwealth Games (CWG) by defeating which country?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|