GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 05, 2018
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Saikhom Mirabai Chanu has clinched India’s first gold at the 21st Commonwealth Games (CWG-2018). She is related to which weightlifting category?
2. Who is the newly elected president of Badminton Association of India (BAI)?
3. Which country to host 2018 Boao Forum for Asia (BFA)?
4. Which airport has been adjudged as the India’s cleanest airport, as per latest survey conducted by the Airports Authority of India (AAI)?
5. India’s longest elevated road “Hindon Elevated Road” has come up in which state?
6. Kollam Ajith, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?
7. Steven Bochco, the noted writer has passed away. He belonged to which country?
8. Which city hosted the 9th trilateral meeting of India, Japan and the United States?
9. What is the India’s position in the world in terms of risk of cyber threats in 2017, as per latest report by security solutions provider Symantec?
10. Who bagged India’s first medal at the 21st Commonwealth Games 2018?