Quiz 21: Basic General Knowledge
Watch Video Here
You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which among the following is correct about Sirocco?
2. Which among the following trench is NOT in the Pacific Ocean?
3. “Medicine line” is another name of which among the following circles of latitude?
4. The term “Ranching” is most closely related to which among the following activities?
5. Which among the following is the world’s northernmost capital of a sovereign state?
6. The term “Tee” is used commonly in which among the following sports?
7. Which among the following countries is the home to the greatest number of World Heritage Sites?
8. The logo of World Wildlife Fund (WWF) is depicts which among the following animals?
9. The Mathabhanga river is treated as an international border between which among the following countries ?
10. Manikaran Hot springs which are believed to cure ailments such as rheumatism, gout and muscular pain, are located in which states?