Current Affairs Questions & Answers: March 8, 2017
1. What is the theme of 2017 International Women’s Day (IWD)?
2. Who has been bestowed with the 2016 Moorti Devi Award?
3. Which bank has launched India’s first Artificial Intelligence (AI)-based banking chatbot “Electronic Virtual Assistant (EVA) for customer service?
4. Which Indian airport has been ranked 2nd globally in the over 40 million passengers per annum category, as per the Montreal (Canada)-based Airports Council International 2016 rankings?
5. Which union ministry is hosting the 13th executive committee meeting of International Smart Grid Action Network (ISGAN)?
6. Kalika Prasad Bhattacharya, who recently passed away, was the noted folk singer of which language?
7. Which union minister has inaugurated the International Yoga Fest (IYF) in New Delhi?
8. Who is the author of the book “The Secret Diary of Kasturba”?
9. India’s longest cable-stayed bridge across river Narmada is situated on which National Highway (NH)?
10. Which state government will organise the first-of-its-kind “Tulip festival”?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »