Your Suggestions Required Please ….
- The mega quiz arrangement is not fine, so Mega quizzes should be replaced with another arrangement.
- There should be a daily quiz on current affairs with 10 questions with related notes everyday thus a total of 260-300 questions every month on current affairs and further subdividing the quizzes in National, International, Sports, Business & Economy and Banking current affairs.
- Apart from this, the reader also wants me to reduce the number of the questions on quizzes from current number of 20 to 15 (and make a regular work, as it was our schedule a few months ago) other subjects like, Indian History, Geography, Polity, Constitution, Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.
- This reader wanted me to make an arrangement like this:
- Sunday: Keep for a model test paper for IAS or a break
- Monday: 10 questions on National Current Affairs + 15 questions on Indian History + 10 new words in vocabulary
- Tuesday: 10 Questions on International Current Affairs + 15 questions on Indian geography + 10 new words in vocabulary
- Wednesday : 10 Questions on Economy + 15 questions on World geography + 10 new words in vocabulary
- Thursday: 10 Questions on Banking + 15 questions on Botany & Zoology+ 10 new words in vocabulary
- Friday : 10 Questions on Sports + 15 Questions on Physics & Chemistry + 20 Questions on Computer Awareness
- Saturday: 15 questions on Indian Constitution + 20 questions on Marketing.
Apart from this Daily Updates in a very short and concise form are also demanded every day. The reader says that this arrangement if can be worked out, we can keep a balance within the reader community.
I would like you people to please suggest on this arrangement. You may leave your comments or send mail to [email protected]
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|