UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 274
- The project has been launched by Ministry of Culture.
- It aims to rekindle the long-lost ties across nations of the Pacific Ocean world.
- It was essentially a peasant struggle
- It was supported by Congress and Khilafat leaders
- It originated in spontaneity and died out suddenly
- While Aplastic anaemia is non-genetic, Sickle Cell Anaemia is a genetic disease
- While Aplastic anaemia is caused due to mutation of a protein, Sickle Cell Anaemia is caused due to changes in Bone Marrow
- It has been developed by the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
- It is exclusively meant to conduct flight-tests of indigenous unmanned and manned aircrafts
- There is no fix Interest rate in MUDRA loan.
- MUDRA Bank loan is refinanced only through SIDBI.
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 274. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.
Category: UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series