UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 272
- High Courts enjoy power of original jurisdiction in civil cases but not in criminal cases
- The writ jurisdiction of high court is wider than that of the Supreme Court
- Capital punishment awarded by a sessions court or an additional sessions court can be executed only after confirmation from Supreme Court
- Senabhaktam - type of tax
- Rupadarsaka - examiner of punch-marked coins
- Kantakasodhanas - criminal court
- The Coral Triangle - Indo-Pacific
- Sargasso Sea - Atlantic
- Cape Whale Coast - Arctic
1. Vaccines provide us passive immunity
2. Passive immunity can be acquired only artificially
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
- It is a sound that has equal energy for each frequency.
- It is primarily consisted of low frequency sounds.
- Heartbeat produces pink noise.
- NRI Bonds are issued by Reserve Bank of India
- NRI bonds result in capital outflow from the country
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 272. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.
Category: UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|