UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 265
1. Which among the following article was inserted in the Indian Constitution by 42nd amendment 1976, in purview of India being a signatory of Stockholm Conference of 1972?
With reference to the Speaker of Lok Sabha, which among the following statements is / are correct?
- He is considered to be the guardian of powers and privileges of the Lok Sabha members
- He presides the joint setting of the two Houses of Parliament
- He decides whether a bill is a money bill or not
- He decides disqualification of member(s) on the ground of defection
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
3. Which of the following must be approved by the Public Accounts Committee before being submitted to the Lok Sabha for voting?
Consider the following pairs:
- Selvas? Tropical Evergreen Forest
- Savannas? Tropical Grasslands
- Taiga? Coniferous forests
Which of the above is/are correct?
Consider the following statements about Theosophical Society:
- It was established by the Annie Besant
- The philosophy of Theosophical society was primarily drawn from Hindus and Buddhist Philosophies
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
6. Which among the following Radio frequencies are used around the world in air navigational system?
7. Which of the following Institutions has the highest Priority Sector Lending Norms in India?
8. Recently, Scientists have discovered rare, living specimens of stromatolites, which provide information about the oldest evidence of life on Earth. These specimens of stromatolites have been discovered in which country?
9. Which of the following is the correct description of “Jivi Kalp”, a term that was in news recently?
10. Which of the following is a programme launched by the government that aims to develop the skills of youth for employment in the growing Solar Energy Power projects and to generate new entrepreneurs in Solar Energy sector?
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 265. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.
You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test.
« Previous Mini Mock TestNext Mini Mock Test »
Category: Daily Mini Mock Test Series