UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 264
- An Ox-Bow lake is a cut-off river meander.
- Youthful stage of a river is characterised by a flood-plain.
Which of the Statement(s) given above is/are correct?
- A cut motion represents disapproval of the Budget Provisions
- If passed, a cut motion is equivalent to no-confidence motion
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
1. The Kushana coins were engraved with not only Greek deities but also Persian and Indian deities
2. Kushana coins show high Hindu, Buddhist and Roman influence
Which among the above is / are correct?
- an economic indicator for nine countries bordered by Baltic Sea
- issued daily by the London-based Baltic Exchange
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- Open demand deposit accounts
- Accept NRI deposits
- Undertake NBFCs activities
- Issue credit cards
Select the correct option from codes given below:
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 264. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous Mini Mock TestNext Mini Mock Test »
Category: Daily Mini Mock Test Series