UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 213
1. Brackish water is water that has less salinity than seawater
2. Brackish water is water that has less density than seawater
Which among the above statements is / are true?
- It is radioactive
- It is harmless to human body
- It freezes at a lower point than water
- It is slightly acidic
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
1. Store water
2. Store fat
3. Insulation of heat
Choose the correct option from the codes given below:
- is created for funding research and innovative projects in clean energy technologies for public as well as private sector
- has been constituted under the Public Account of India
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- The objective of the programme is to improve sanitation in villages and semi-urban areas by linking sanitary toilets with biogas plants
- The programme will encourage the use of Liquified Petroleum Gas (LPG) and other conventional fuels
- It is operated under the guidelines and directions of Ministry of Agriculture and Farmer’s Welfare
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 213. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous Mini Mock TestNext Mini Mock Test »
Category: Daily Mini Mock Test Series