Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – October 24, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, October 24, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which among the following is the most unique feature of Dholavira site of the Indus Valley Civilization?
2. During whose reign Mahayana sect of Buddhism came into existence?
3. Who was the first Satvahana King?
4. Which of the following was the primary objective of the Cripps Mission?
5. The Supreme Court of India tenders legal advice to president of India when___?
6. A three tier Panchayat is envisaged for states having population above __________?
7. What is the correct full form of MPEG ?
8. Kazakhstan is a part of which of the following continental confederations recognized by FIFA?
9. The colors in the fine cut diamond are because of which among the following?
10. Which of the following is the smallest high-speed storage area in the CPU?