Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – October 25, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, October 25, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Under whose leadership, Jainism spread in South India?
2. Which among the following diseases is characterized by “complete loss of memory”?
3. The name of S Vijayalakshmi is famous in which among the following games / sports?
4. In terms of Parliamentary terminology, What do we call a rule of legislative procedure under which a further debate on a motion can be stopped?
5. Which of the following are found in nucleus of Deuterium
6. Consider the following statements:
- The central theme of Kathopnishad is immortality
- The central theme of Mandukya Upnishad is Aum
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
7. What do we call the process of converting an ore into its oxide by heating it in a limited supply of air below its melting point?
8. Dehydration in human body is caused due to the deficiency of which of the following?
9. Which famous philosopher was also the tutor of Alexander the Great?
10. Which of the following is India’s first artificial satellite?