Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – October 23, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, October 23, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which of the following national parks of India generally has only tropical climate?
2. For which among the following offenses, Manu recommended higher punishment to Brahamans than the persons of other varnas?
3. Which of the following administers Jawaharlal Nehru Award for International Understanding, instituted by Government of India?
4. “U Thant” who was a United Nations Secretary General was from which of the following Asian Countries ? (He was first Asian Secretary General of United Nations)
5. Which among the following is the main source of “Synthetic Fuel”?
6. The term “Golden Revolution” is most closely related to which of the following missions?
7. What is the number of Federal Reserve Districts in the Federal Reserve System of United States?
8. Which of the following rivers does not flow into the Arabian Sea?
9. Which of the following is correct about Potassium carbonate?
10. Bhagvad Gita was originally written in which language?