Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – October 22, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, October 22, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which of the following is not a correct statement?
2. Dengue which is found in tropical and subtropical regions around the world is a mosquito borne disease and caused by a _________?
3. Who was the interim president of First Constituent assembly ?
4. Who among the following was known as Lakha Baksh?
5. As we all know that, Gunpowder is a mixture of sulfur, charcoal, and potassium nitrate. Which among these components adds in speeding up the burning of the Gun Powder?
6. Pearl is mainly made up of which among the following?
7. Consider the following:
- Repo Rate (RR)
- Reverse Repo Rate (RRR)
- Marginal Standing Facility (MSF)
Arrange the above in a decreasing order of their value?
8. The Sangai Festival is celebrated in __:
9. Which of the following is the process of loosing electrons?
10. Why the countries are scared to import fruits?