Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – January 26, 2020
Here are 10 GK questions for today, January 26, 2020 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Apart from efforts towards economic integration across the region, which of the following African organizations has also served as a peacekeeping force sending joint military forces in the times of political unrest?
2. Which of the following rulers of Delhi Sultanate abolished the Iqtas?
3. Who among the following is associated with translation of Rajatarangini in Persian?
4. The Buckingham Canal, which was declared national waterway of India, runs between:
5. Which among the following works as central processing agent in RTGS?
6. Which among the following was the work field of Jibanananda Das , a Bengal Icon?
7. Which of these pairs has the same unit of measurement?
8. What will be the buoyant force acting on the stone, on being immersed in water, if it displaces 100gms of water?
9. In which of the following plants, gametophyte is considered prothallus?
10. In Indian constitution, the method of election of President has been taken from which country?