Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – January 14, 2020
Here are 10 GK questions for today, January 14, 2020 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which among the following is known as the earliest example of Panchayatana style of temple?
2. Who among the following was the first president of Constituent Assembly?
3. The Government of India recognizes 7-9 January as the Pravasi Bharatiya Divas since 2003 . Which of the following events is known to occur on 9 January?
4. Which among the following case is related to the theory of basic structure of constitution as propounded by Supreme court?
5. Nutrient Based Subisdy, NBS covers the following fertilizers?
Choose the current option:
6. Which of the following is / are correct statements regarding the Keoladeo National Park(formerly known as the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary)?
- It is one of the Ramsar Wetlands of International Importance.
- It is inscribed in the UNESCO World Heritage list.
Select the correct option from the codes given belo
7. Which of the following schemes have been subsumed in the recently approved Ayushman Bharat – National Health Protection Mission (AB-NHPM)?
8. Which of the following lies within the CPU?
9. Which overseas IT related company was the first to set up shop in Bangalore?
10. Whose recommendation is mandatory to impeach the President of India from his office before the completion of his/her term?