Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – December 31, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, December 31, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. The founder of Satya Shodhak Samaj was ___?
2. Which king of Ancient India has been given the title” Indian Nepoleon” by VA Smith?
3. In which among the following states of India are located the “Namchik-Namphuk” Coal Fields?
4. Which among the following is not an international agreement centered around Finance and Economic Cooperation?
5. Tea, Coffee, Spices, Coconut, Rubber, Cardamom, Chillies all together can be kept in which of the following group or groups?
6. Which among the following is not correctly matched ? (subject matter of articles)
7. National Medical Library is located at:
8. To fulfill the obligations under which among the following treaties, the government of India publishes the National Communication (NATCOM) periodically?
9. Which of the following is the unit of Strain?
10. Which of the following is correct about the first ionization enthalpy of alkaline earth metals?