Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – December 30, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, December 30, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. In context of Mauryan administration, who was the chief supervisor of the collection of revenue from the whole kingdom?
2. Which of the following generation of computers is associated with artificial intelligence?
3. The most important contributor of sea salt is ____?
4. Gout which is usually followed / accompanied by arthritis are characterized by high levels of uric acid in the blood and uric acid crystals become lodged in the joints. It is a ________?
5. For which of the following, the Reserve Bank of India has stipulated a maximum Capital Adequacy Requirements in India?
6. Which among the following articles of Constitution of India entrusts the President of India to grant pardons?
7. Which of the following sounds is produced by earthquakes before the main shock waves?
8. Who among the following is known to be the political adviser of Mahatma Gandhi?
9. After whom is the chemical element with atomic number 102 named?
10. Which of the following is the first formed primary xylem elements?