Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – January 1, 2020
Here are 10 GK questions for today, January 1, 2020 for various competitive exams in India.
1. The Madhav National Park (MNP) is located in which district of Madhya Pradesh?
2. The decisions of District court is subject to the _________ of the High court.Choose the correct phrase to fill the blank.
3. Year 1674 AD marks which of the following important events of life of Shivaji ?
4. In which year first fleet of Dutch reached in India?
5. The methods of the Moderates can be best described as ‘Constitutional agitation’. Their main demands were –
- Holding of Indian Civil Services examination simultaneously in England and in India.
- Reduction of military expenditure.
- Separation of judiciary from the executive.
- Grant of self-government to India within the British Empire.
Which of the above statement(s) is / are incorrect?
6. Which of the following drug is an antihistamine?
7. Who invented the Centigrade scale?
8. David Warner plays cricket for which country?
9. Which of the following was the reason behind the initiation of Dandi March in 1930?
10. How many states have common boundary with the State of Madhya Pradesh?