Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – December 28, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, December 28, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. In the constitution of India, the Freedom of speech and expression:
2. What is Novator K-100?
3. Which among the following is a correct statement about the French Revolution?
4. Who among the following was never a Chief Election Commissioner of India ?
5. The Bicameralism legislature is an essential features in which among the following types of Governments?
6. Which of the following statement(s) is/are correct regarding tribal groups in India:
- Bhils are the people of Dravidian stock now living in M.P. and Rajasthan.
- The Gonds constitute the largest tribal group of India.
- Onges, Shompens and Sentinelese are the inhabitants of Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
7. Which of the following is the lowest taxonomic division shared by both man and frog?
8. Which of the following is correct about the principal quantum number?
9. What is full form of BOD?
10. The first nuclear explosion in India was conducted at which of the following?