Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – December 9, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, December 9, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Lal Ded (Lalla Yogeshwari) was a practitioner of which of the following traditions?
2. Which of the following is not a primary greenhouse gas found in earth’s atmosphere?
3. Which among the following is India’s largest multi-state co-operative bank
4. Albania,Bosnia and Herzegovina ,Bulgaria ,Croatia ,Greece ,Macedonia etc. are known as Balkan Countries. The term Balkan derived from the following landforms?
5. “India International Institute of Democracy and Election Management” is located at:
6. What is the average life of the Red Blood corpuscles?
7. Which of the following factors affect the Surface Tension?
8. Which of these fuels is a hydrocarbon or mixture of hydrocarbons?
9. Which Amendment of the Constitution gave priority to Directive Principles over Fundamental Rights?
10. Which of the following is the ready source of energy available for athletes?