Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – December 29, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, December 29, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which of the following is not an example of complementary goods?
2. Which of the following act formally made the Governor General of Bengal as Governor General of India?
3. Mattur Village, whose inhabitants are known to speak Sanskrit Language is located in which among the following states of India?
4. In which month, Vishu is celebrated in Kerala?
5. Which among the following statements is not correct ?
6. How many states are part of the North eastern Council ?
7. What is the number of states in India sharing an international border?
8. Which among the following Buddhist Text is considered to have been recorded by Buddha himself?
9. Consider the following matches:
- Ashtapradan : Maratha Empire
- AshtaDiggaja : Vijaynagar Empire
- Navaratna : Chandra Gupta I
- Dahasala : Administration of Akbar
Which among the above are matched correctly?
10. Which of the following Statements is not correct regarding the ‘Banking Sector’ of India?