Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – January 13, 2020
Here are 10 GK questions for today, January 13, 2020 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which Buddhist monk converted Milinda (Indo-Greek king) to Buddhism?
2. What is the focal length of a concave lense with number -5D?
3. Seoul Communiqué is related to ___?
4. In which year Calcutta Flag designed by Sachindra Prasad Bose unfurled in Calcutta?
5. Which among the following does not correctly denotes the headquarters of Indian Army’s Operational Command?
6. With which of the following groups of nations the Singapore Declaration is related to ?
7. The Constitution of India empowers the Supreme Court of India to adjudicate disputes between the Centre and the States through:
8. Which of the following comprise vital electronic components of an analog clock?
9. Who among the following is the author of the book ‘The Rights of Man’?
10. What is the SI unit of heat energy?