Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – January 22, 2020
Here are 10 GK questions for today, January 22, 2020 for various competitive exams in India.
1. What is the main function of Lymphocytes?
2. The permanent seismological observatory has been installed at which among the following places in India?
3. Twang is an area in Arunanchal Pradesh in India, recently in news papers. It is world famous for which of the following?
4. Which among the following has the lowest frequency Range?
5. Consider the following:
- Minimum one protected mammal species of indigenous variety
- Suitability for Research
- Traditional tribal living
Which among the above is/ are the primary criteria to select a site for Biosphere Reserve in India?
6. Choose the correct statement:
7. Which of the metals is most reactive out of the given options?
8. How many sellers are there in market structure called monopoly?
9. Which of the following soils have high content of aluminum and iron oxide?
10. Which of the following is the source of the purest form of water?