Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – December 10, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, December 10, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which among the following is the most important role played by Ribosome in the cells?
2. If there is an increase in the external commercial borrowings in India. What will be the impact on the external debt of the country?
3. For the popularization of Science, which of the following agency of awards the Kalinga Prize ?
4. Which among the following Island countries is the only country in the world to be a member of African Union, Francophonie, Organization of the Islamic Conference, Arab League and Indian Ocean Commission ?
5. The Ad Valorem Tax is applied on which among the following?
6. National Optical Fiber Network will be providing broadband connectivity to which among the following?
7. Which of the following compound of sodium is generally prepared by Solvay process?
8. Which of the following are the uses of Calcium carbonate?
9. What do we call the number of water molecules present in one formula unit of a salt?
10. Why does a bird sitting on a high tension electric wire do not get electrocuted?