Quiz 91 : Miscellaneous GK for All Examinations
1. “Right to vote” can be placed in which among the following categories?
2. First session of Loksabha was held in which among the following years?
3. Which organ in herbivorous animals helps in digestion of starch through bacteria?
4. In which among the following parts of the Alimentary Canal, the Rennin enzyme is secreted?
5. President can proclaim a state of Financial emergency under which among the following articles?
6. Corpus Callosum makes an important part of which among the following organs in Human body?
7. Which among following is not a Fish?
8. Hieroglyphic Writing is a part of which ancient civilization?
9. Which among the following is major source of Salt in India?
10. Which among following is also known as white gold?