Quiz 666: General Knowledge for All Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which of the following canals is considered to be an important link between the developed countries and the developing countries?
2. Which of the following is NOT a petrochemical centre of India?
3. Which of the following is a correct sequence of sea ports of India from “South to North”?
4. Myanmar does not share its international boundary with__?
5. Which of the following countries is not a part of Melanesia region in the pacific ocean?
6. Which of the following is not a feature of the Eutrophic lakes?
7. In which of the following circumstances, the prime minister of India cannot participate in voting on a No-confidence motion against his / her government?
8. How many presidents of India so far were elected unopposed?
9. Areas of which of the following current states did not come under control of Vijayanagar emperor Krishnadeva Raya?
10. Which of the following monasteries is known as Galden Namgey Lhatse?