Quiz 658: Indian and World Geography for SSC Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Mars Atmosphere and Volatile Evolution Mission (MAVEN) is a space probe developed to study the atmosphere of Mars. It has been developed by _?
2. Which of the following was the first planet to have its motions plotted across the sky during the second millennium BC?
3. Which of the following statements is incorrect about the Planet Mars?
4. Which of the following was the first planet in the solar system to be visited by a Spacecraft?
5. Which of the following countries does not share its border with Black Sea?
6. Which of the following straits connect Mediterranean Sea to the Atlantic Ocean?
7. India shares land borders with how many countries?
8. Which of the following countries is not larger than India in terms of geographical area?
9. Which Indian state share the longest land border with Bhutan?
10. Khardung La mountain pass is located in which Indian state?