Quiz 655: Modern Indian History for SSC Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. At which of the following places was the first ever European township constructed in India?
2. Which of the following kingdoms granted the “Golden Farman” to Holland to trade freely in the state?
3. Treaty of Salbai is associated with which of the following wars?
4. The Battle of Buxar was fought between British East India Company and:
5. Which of the following is also known as Magna Carta of Indian Education?
6. Which Viceroy passed the Vernacular Press Act and the Arms Act of 1878?
7. Who was the only Viceroy of India to be murdered in office?
8. Lord Ripon appointed Hunter commission for:
9. Which Viceroy passed the famous Indian Coinage and Paper Currency act (1899)?
10. Who among the following was also known as Maratha Machiavelli?