Quiz 654: Indian Polity for SSC and State Exams
1. Which of the following statements is incorrect?
2. Which of the following statements is not correct about the Rajya Sabha?
3. The Vice-President of India is:
4. Which of the following words is not included in the Preamble of the Constitution of India?
5. The Emergency Provisions of Indian Constitution have been borrowed from:
6. With reference to the scheduled of the Indian constitution, which of the following is / are correct matches?
- Second Schedule – Emoluments of President, Vice President etc.
- Third Schedule – Allocation of Seats in Rajya Sabha
- Fourth Schedule – Various forms of oaths by holders of constitutional office
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
7. Which of the following states is not included in the sixth schedule of Indian Constitution?
8. The Tenth Schedule of Indian Constitution was added via the:
9. Who among the following was the chairperson of the Provincial Constitution Committee of the Constituent Assembly?
10. Which Article of Indian Constitution incorporates the Common law doctrine of pleasure?