Quiz 586: Current GK Questions for All Examinations
1. In the Windows XP, what does XP stands for?
2. Pablo Picasso, the famous painter, sculptor, printmaker, ceramicist, and stage designer, one of the greatest and most influential artists of the 20th century, was a _____?
3. Which among the following Mughal emperors prohibited the use of tobacco?
4. Which among the following country accounts for maximum Nobel Laureates in Literature?
5. Which among the following party is led by Aung San Suu Kyi?
6. Area wise, which among the following is the largest physiographic unit of India?
7. Baikonur Cosmodrome, world’s first and largest operational space launch facility is located in which among the following countries?
8. “Avahan Initiative” funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is active for the eradication of which among the following diseases from India?
9. Which among the following countries tops the list of countries in uranium production?
10. Which among the following neighbors of India is not a member of World Trade Organization?