Quiz 577: Current Affairs for IBPS Clerical Examination
1. For which among the following criminal activities related to Business, tycoon Raj Rajaratnam was sent to jail recently?
2. Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), which provides AADHAAR is a part of which among the following?
[A]National Development Council
[C]Ministry of Home Affairs
[D]Ministry of Planning and Implementation
3. Which among the following country is the host to 17th South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) summit in November 2011?
4. Which among the following decides the Saving Banks Account Interest Rate in India?
[A]Ministry of Finance
[B]Reserve Bank of India
[C]Indian Banks’ Association (IBA)
5. Who among the following has recently topped the Fortune India’s 50 Most Powerful Women in Business list ?
[A]Kiran Mazumdar Shaw
6. Nabam Tuki has been sworn in as Chief Minister of which among the following states recently?
7. Indian Ocean Rim Association for Regional Cooperation (IOR-ARC) was initiated by which among the following countries?
8. The Ennahda Party has emerged as largest political party in the first elections after the Arab Spring in which among the following countries?
9. Pune based social activist Baba Adhav is known for championing the cause of protection for which among the following segments of Indian society?
[D]Workers of Unorganized sector
10. Association for India’s Development (AID) fund raiser that works with grassroots organizations in India and initiates efforts in education, livelihoods, natural resources including land, water and energy, agriculture, health, women’s empowerment and social justice. In which country AID is based?
11. Which among the following started the “Science Express” train which exhibits India’s science achievements?
[A]Indian Institute of Science
[C]Vikram Sarabhai Community Science Centre
[D]Physical Research Laboratory
12. Vasanth Sathe , who recently died is known for spearheading the move to bring which among the following to India 1980s?
13. Which among the following countries has recently obtained approval to explore a 10,000-square-km polymetallic sulphide ore deposit in an international seabed region in the southwest Indian Ocean?
14. How many key infrastructure sectors are known as Core sector in Indian Economy,used for Index of Industrial Production (IIP) data?
15. ‘Saranda Action Plan’, has been recently launched by Rural Development Ministry. It will be implemented firstly in Naxal-hit Saranda forest of which among the following states?