Quiz 577: GK Questions for IBPS Examination
1. The International Day for Elimination of Racial Discrimination is observed on:
2. Who committed the most daring murder of Sir Curzen Wyllie in 1907 in a public meeting in London?
3. For respiration in deep sea, divers use mixture of:
4. The first metal to be used by man was:
5. Bonds issued by NABARD have the following risk weight assigned to them?
6. Which among the following decides the Saving Banks Account Interest Rate in India?
7. Indian Ocean Rim Association for Regional Cooperation (IOR-ARC) was initiated by which among the following countries?
8. Pune based social activist Baba Adhav is known for championing the cause of protection for which among the following segments of Indian society?
9. How many key infrastructure sectors are known as Core sector in Indian Economy,used for Index of Industrial Production (IIP) data?
10. A satellite can measure the air quality of Delhi every day at 12 noon. It is in which among the following orbits most probably?