Quiz 570: GK Questions for IBPS Clerical Examination
1. A person can be appointed as Attorney General of India, provided he / she is qualified to be appointed as which among the following?
2. Consider the following:
- Crop Rotation
- Contour Cultivation
- Buffer Cropping
Which among the above are parts of the Strip Farming?
3. The Asian empire of Portuguese was divided into three independent presidencies. Identify the correct set of these presidencies from the given options:
4. In the name of which among the following Mughal emperors, the East India Company struck the first coins in India?
5. Consider the following:
The Battle of Swally Hole of 1615 was fought between which among the above?
6. Consider the following:
The BrahMos supersonic cruise missile can be launched from which among the above?
7. Who among the following scientists is known for devising four criteria designed to establish a causal relationship between a causative microbe and a disease?
8. In which year on October 1, a permanent nursing service for the Indian troops was constituted, designated as India Military Nursing Service, celebrated today as Nursing Day in India?
9. At which among the following places, the Borlaug Institute for South Asia (BISA) has been established in India?
10. Which among the following acts has not been enacted by parliament of India?