Quiz 566: Latest General Awareness Questions
1. How many number of Red Balls are in Snooker?
2. If there is an increase in the external commercial borrowings in India. What will be the impact on the external debt of the country
3. Who among the following made a statement of end of strike after the famous RIN mutiny of 1946 at Kolkata?
4. The colors in the fine cut diamond are because of which among the following?
5. The controversial Sindol hydro-power project is located in which among the following states of India?
6. Which among the following terms does not get a place in Constitution of India?
7. Consider the following:
- Scientific Adviser to the Defence Minister,
- Secretary Defence R&D
- Director General Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)
Which among the above offices are held by the same person
8. Which among the following is / are the main objective(s) of National Green Corps ?
9. The Ozone Day is observed every year on September 16 as on this day in 1987 the ___________was signed for launching efforts to arrest the depletion of the fragile ozone layer in the stratosphere that prevents the harmful ultra-violet rays of the sun from reaching the earth. Fill the correct word in blank.
10. Which among the following is NOT a web browser?