Quiz 562: General Awareness Questions for All Exams
1. The Gram Positive Bacteria can be identified by the Gram staining because of the following reasons?
2. An Inland water transit and trade protocol exists between India and which among the following neighbors?
3. The Jatropha curcas, source of inedible vegetable oil that is used to produce biofuel and which works as a carbon sink is native to which of the following regions of the world?
4. The term “round tripping” in case of Foreign Direct Investments is related to which among the following?
5. Which among the following Ministry is running the “Village Grain Bank Scheme”?
6. Consider the following statements:
- The share of the Primary Agricultural Credit Societies (PACS) in the delivery of rural credit is falling
- Primary Agricultural Credit Societies (PACS) can not borrow from Commercial Banks
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
7. Consider the following statements:
- The bank loans to all MFIs including NBFCs working as MFIs are deemed to be the priority sector loans
- The highest loan amount for an individual borrower, is Rs 25,000 with an interest rate cap of 24 per cent as recommended by Malegam Committee
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
8. Which among the following international bodies have established the Poverty Reduction Growth Facility to help the low income countries?
9. Between 2001 and 2026, India’s population is projected to increase by 371 million, about 83% of this increase will be in the 15-59 age group. This will lead to:
- Boost in investment
- Higher dependency ratios
- Higher savings rate
Choose the correct options:
10. The “Social Security Group Insurance Scheme” has been replaced with which among the following schemes?