Quiz 561: GK Questions and Indian Economy
1. Which among the following treaty founded the Euro Currency?
2. The Reserve Bank of India has introduced a new facility via which the banks can dip below 1% of their statutory liquidity ratio to avail cash from this window. What is the name of this new facility?
3. A Banking Ombudsman will not entertain Credit Card complaints which are more than _______old.
4. What is the number of Federal Reserve Districts in the Federal Reserve System of United States?
5. The term Rose Revolution refers to the change of power in which among the following countries?
6. Consider the following crops:
Which among the following is the correct set of crop seasons in which the above are grown?
7. Rama’s Bridge or Rama Setu is located in which among the following straits?
8. Which among the following is the basic territorial unit of Administration in India?
9. The competitive devaluation by the countries would badly affect which among the following?
10. If a person is not satisfied with the decision passed by the Banking Ombudsman, he/ she can approach the appellate authority against the Banking Ombudsmen’s decision. The Appellate Authority is vested in which among the following?