Quiz 557: GK Questions for All Exams
1. In India, the dollar-rupee exchange rate depends upon:
- Government Control
- Demand-supply balance
- RBI’s Monetary policy
Choose the correct options:
2. Each Year Ramzan occurs about ______from the Previous year?
3. Now a days Environmental Accounting is making news. What is Environment Accounting?
4. The common international poverty line is based on an income of around___?
5. If Economy of a country picks up very fast then consider the following consequences:
- Demand picks up
- Inflation comes down
- Prices become stable
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
6. Which among the following is NOT an Alternative Investment Fund?
7. In economy, which among the following can be measured by calculating concentration ratios?
8. A Public Debt Office works as investment banker to the _____?
9. All countries from the Cotton-4 group belong to ____?
10. Who among the following famous author was an Investment Banker prior to turning become to columnist, and speaker?