Quiz 550: General Studies for UPSC & State PSC Examinations
1. Consider the following:
Which among the above are plantation crops?
2. Which among the following always decreases in a Food chain across tropic levels?
3. In context with the operation of a transport business from scratches, which among the following mode would follow the Highest Fixed Cost and Lowest Running Cost?
4. world’s largest helium-rich natural gas fields are located in which country?
5. Which among the following is the driest desert in Earth?
6. The term Cyberknife is most closely associated with which among the following?
7. Which among the following is a correct definition of the Political Party in India?
8. Consider the following:
- Kisan Vikas Patra
- Public Provident Fund
- Post Office Savings
Which among the above are considered to be the small savings in India ?
9. The Jhamarkotra mines of Rajasthan are best known for which among the following minerals?
10. Consider the following statements:
- National Small Savings Fund (NSSF) was set up on 1st April, 1999
- NSSF is a part of the Public Account of India
- The State Governments can borrow money from the National Small Savings Fund
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?