1. In which year, Corporate Debt Restructuring (CDR) scheme was launched in India with an objective of ensuring timely and transparent mechanism for restructuring the corporate debts of viable entities facing problems?
2. Who among the following in India can borrow using the facility of “cash management bills”?
3. In India, which among the following decides the savings bank rate?
4. Which among the following authority appoints a Deputy Governor in Reserve Bank of India?
5. Murugappa Gold Cup is related to which among the following sports?
6. Who among the following was the President of Indian National Congress at the time of Independence?
7. In which year Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) was established by the Government of India under the Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority Act ?
As we know that India has adopted policy of convergence with IFRSs keeping in view the requirements of change and transition necessary to be followed by Indian companies and regulatory bodies. In this context, consider the following:
- Insurance companies
- Banking companies
- Non-banking finance companies
Which among the following is the correct order in which they have been mandated to start following the converged Indian Accounting Standards?
Consider the following statements in context with the Capital to Risk Assets Ratio (CRAR) Phase-I implemented by RBI in India:
- CRAR Phase-I was implemented by RBI during 1992-93
- It takes into account the risk on account of Balance Sheets assets, non-funded items.
- All aspects of management of a banking organization were incorporated in it
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
Consider the following statements:
- Educational Loan Scheme evolved by Reserve Bank of India if only for students in Private Professional Colleges.
- Over The Counter Exchange of India (OTCEI) is non-corporate body
- The Securities Trading Corporation of India (STCI) was promoted by SEBI jointly with the Public Sector Banks
Which among the above statements is / are correct ?