Quiz 393: General Awareness Questions for SSC Examinations
1. Which of the following rulers had turned the Moti Masjid of Lahore built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan into a gemstone repository?
2. Under which of the following laws, the Subsidiary Bank of State Bank of India is constituted ?
3. Which among the following does not come under the purview of information security in the banking system?
4. What is the annual untied grant for a Village Health Fund under the Village Health & Sanitation Committee, constituted by a state governments under the Panchayati Raj Institutions umbrella of implementation of National Rural Health Mission?
5. India’s national institute for the study and development of space science is located in which state?
6. Which of the following committee’s report said that condition of a lot of people in Muslim community is even worse that of SC/STs, communities considered underprivileged for years?
7. In which year Central Economic Intelligence Bureau was set up to coordinate and strengthen the intelligence gathering activities as well as investigative efforts of all the Agencies which enforce economic laws?
8. What is the current number of members of Group of Like-Minded Megadiverse Countries ?
9. In which year National Programme for Control of Blindness was launched ?
10. What is the capital of Ecuador?