Quiz 382: GK for All Examinations
1. Whose birth anniversary is observed as the National Education Day in India?
2. In which year Board for Reconstruction of Public Sector Enterprises was constituted?
3. Who among the following works as chairman of Kendriya Hindi Samiti ?
4. Barents Sea in the Arctic Ocean has been controversial over the maritime boundary between:
5. world’s longest seawall is located in:
6. Which among the following is not a sister city of Bangalore?
7. Which among the following is highest civilian award in the United States ?
8. Ladies in white is an opposition movement consisting of wives and other female relatives of jailed dissidents in which of the following countries?
9. Eyjafjallajökull volcano is located in which country?
10. What is the current number of Time Zones in Russia?