Quiz 302 : General Awareness For Bank, Civil Services, State Public Services and All Other Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Who among the following erected a monastery stupa at Peshawar ?
2. Who among the following granted permission to Buddhist King of Ceylon Meghavarman to build a Monastery at Bodh Gaya?
3. Which of the following dynasties was founded by Mayur Sarman?
4. Sakambhari near Ajmer is a place related to emergence of which of the following dynasties?
5. Who among the following is known to oppose the Age of consent bill?
6. Poverty and Un-British Rule in India by Dadabhai Naoroji, was the original classic work on poverty in India. In which year this work was published?
7. On which date of December we observe Minorities Rights Day ?
8. To facilitate synergy between research and higher education in science, at which of the following places National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) was started in 2007?
9. Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs is located at:
10. In context with the Indian Agriculture, what is KMS?