Quiz 388: General Awareness for Banking Exams
1. How many states of India are covered under Boarder Area Development Programme?
2. Apart from China, in which of the following countries, Baidu search engine serves?
3. Which among the following major United Nations site is known as UNO city?
4. With which of the following Montreal protocol is related to:
5. In which of the following states of India, Yakshagana, a dance drama is popular
6. Seat of Madhya Pradesh High Court is located at?
7. Which among the following represents the Financial Year of the International Monetary Fund?
8. All banks including foreign banks in India have migrated to Basel II norms by March 31, 2009. In this context , what is the correct full form of SREP?
9. In which year the First Financial Stability Report was released?
10. In which of the following situations , there will be a likely large speculative demand for money?