Quiz 387: General Awareness for Banking Examinations
You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which among the following is a correct definition of Hematocrit?
2. Sale of securities by RBI can be placed in which of the following categories?
3. Which among the following banks assist and coordinate in selling of the State Development Loans (SDLs) in India?
4. The portion of profits that a company distributes among its shareholders in the form of cash is usually known as _____?
5. Which among the following will not be an entry in the Profit and Loss account of a bank ?
6. Narsimham Committee Report 1991 was related to which of the following ?
7. For how many hours in a day , the people of Norway experience Sunlight from late May to late July?
8. Most Initial Public Offering (IPOs) are done by the companies which are ___________?
9. Which among the following is a measure of traffic flow?
10. The salaries and allowances of the Governor of Indian state are charged from the____?