Quiz 379: General Socio-Economic Awareness for Banking Examinations
You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Many a times we read in the newspapers that credit creation by Banks increases the Money supply. From the following given options, bring out the one, upon which credit creation by banks does not depend?
2. Which of the following statements/ situation indicates a better welfare due to rising per capita income?
3. Euribor is a term associated with which of the following?
4. If the people prefer to keep cash with them rather than deposits, which among the following impacts will be seen on the Money Supply of the country?
5. India’s all economic transactions with the outside world in a year will be known as __________?
6. The livestock census in India is done every_______?
7. Headquarters of National Test House is located at:
8. Under which of the following Ministries of Government of India works the Forward Markets Commission?
9. To which of the following neighbor country, India ceded Kachchatheevu island in 1974?
10. Under which of the following departments / ministries comes the “Grant-in-aid to Universities & Research Institutions” in India?