Quiz 350: General Awareness for State Public Services Examinations
Watch Video Here
You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which among the following is also called as ‘Fenny capital’ of Goa. ?
2. Who among the following was the Premier of Madras Presidency at the time of India’s Independence?
3. As per some etymologists, the name Rourkela is derived from Ruhr valley which is also rich in minerals particularly iron. Ruhr Valley is located in which country?
4. Who among the following is known for preparing the draft of Quit India Resolution?
5. Which among the following is not located in Rajasthan?
6. Ultrasound which is upper limit of human hearing is characterized by which of the following frequencies?
7. Which among the following is the capital of west Sikkim?
8. Which among the following regional political parties in India has the Party logo of two leaves?
9. Which among the following organizations occupies the Centre William Rappard building in Geneva, Switzerland?
10. In which year the Ministry of Non-conventional Energy Resources was changed into Ministry of New & Renewable Energy ?