Quiz 266: Current General Studies for UPSC / State Exams
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which of the following stock exchange of India was the first to admit the overseas shareholders?
2. Through open market operations , RBI plays a very important role in which of the following markets?
3. Which are the three pillars of Basel II?
4. RBI uses which of the following methods to prevent speculative hoarding of essential commodities and check undue rise in the price of commodities?
5. Fiat money and near money can be correctly matched with ?
6. Which among the following is an example of intermediate goods?
7. Which among the following is a Variable Cost?
8. Pollution cause by a factory comes under which of the following category?
9. Which among the following is known for a FBTR (fast Breeder Test Reactor) ?
10. The atomic weight of Chlorine is 35. It consists of _______?