GK & Current Affairs Quiz: September 23-24, 2017
1. Which union minister has launched a nation-wide ‘Pradhan Mantri LPG Panchayat’?
2. The 2017 Bathukamma festival has started in which state?
3. Who has become the first Indian to be picked as AIBA representative at IOC athletes’ forum?
4. Which union minister has launched multi-media exhibition “Naya Bharat-Hum Karke Rahenge”?
5. Jayantilal Barot, who passed away recently, was the leader of which political party?
6. The joint military training exercise “Panda-Kangaroo 2017” was held between Australia and which country?
7. The Brahmagiri Wildlife Sanctuary (BWS) is located in which state?
8. Abdul Majid, the famous actor, Director and writer passed away. He hailed from which state?
9. The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has sanctioned how much amount of loan facility to carry forward fiscal reforms in West Bengal?
10. Dabur India has tied up with which e-commerce major for an online ayurveda marketplace?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 750/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »