GK & Current Affairs Quiz: September 17-18, 2018
Watch Video Here
1. India’s first exclusive dog park has comes up in which city?
2. The Ministry of Tourism is organizing the festival of tourism “Paryatan Parv 2018” from which city?
3. Which of the following is the highest volcanic peak of Asia?
4. Who will be honoured with Meera Puruskar by Rajasthan Sahitya Academy?
5. Who has been sworn-in as the new Prime Minister of Sudan ?
6. Which launch vehicle of ISRO has successfully launched NovaSAR and S1-4 earth observation satellites of U.K from Sriharikota spaceport?
7. Which state Tourism bagged two Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) gold awards 2018 for its innovative marketing campaigns?
8. Which country’s team has lifted the 2018 South Asian Football Federation (SAFF) Cup?
9. ISRO has recently launched Polarimetry Doppler Weather Radar of which frequency band at Sriharikota spaceport?
10. Former Asian Games champion Ganpat Rao Andalkar was associated to which sports, who passed away recently?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 600/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »